SOCIAL AND CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY
We are a leader company in the construction sector and aware of the great responsibility to develop operations ensuring the welfare of our employees, respecting the environment where we operate; therefore we have developed and implemented an Integrated Management System based in international rules ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
Safety, Occupational Health, Environment and Quality Policy:
To achieve our objectives and goals the Senior Management has assumed commitment in:
- Ensure the prevention of personal injury, occupational diseases and environmental impacts in all activities and society.
- Comply with our programs of Safety Management, Occupational Health, Environment and Quality to strengthen the training, competence and performance of our collaborators.
- Take actions to ensure the effective participation of collaborators in adopting continuous improvement of Safety Management, Occupational Health, Environment and Quality System.
- Use efficient management tools, to comply with our clients requirements, providing services that comply their needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements, the development of a social responsibility culture in which our collaborators and strategic partners share and practice these commitments as their own.
«Zero Loss» Philosophy:
Our philosophy “zero loss” transcends in awareness to all our collaborators the importance of applying CAMESA procedures, because they comply the standards and recommendations that ensure the care of their integrity, their peers, our resources and our environment. Therefore we develop continuous safety campaigns, occupational and environmental health in our projects.